“Gourmet Legacy” is a single player with local or remote coop (including a 4 players online or local arena), Roguelite, Hack-N-Slash with cookery simulation-styled mini games and restaurant management in 3d bird-eye view. In 10 words: “Hunt ingredients and cook them all in the family restaurant.” This way the game itself is virtually endless. Biomes, mini-games, arena mode and recipes grinding allow you to play for ingredients collection or to become the Greatest Wonder Chef of them all.
- Unique and recognizable art style.
- Hunt fantastic beasts (called Ingredibeast) and harvest improbable flora (called Veggiemals) as part of your ingredients collection.
- Find the real value of every ingredient by preparing custom recipes to insert in your family restaurant's menu and increase your gourmet value.
- Freely combine ingredients in many ways and create unique recipes with custom effects between billions of combinations and tasty variants.
- Expand your traveling restaurant with bigger and cooler beasts of burden, fancy furnishings and high quality courses.
- Death as a part of the game; genetic traits, equipment and the restaurant itself passed on as an inheritance, gameplay after gameplay, to your heir.
Demo Release Trailer — YouTube
Logo & Icon
About Red Koi Box
- Red Koi Box is and Italian indipendent game studio.
- More information
- More information on Red Koi Box, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Gourmet Legacy Credits
- Fabio Greotti
- Programming, Animations and Design
- Giovanni Ballerini
- Additional Programming, Art Direction, Modelling and Materials
- Antonio Cantarin
- Sound Designer and Music Composer
- Giacomo Sala
- Business Developer, Game Designer
- Riccardo Vella
- Artist, Freelancer
- Giovanni Sala
- Concept Artist